IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Benjamin Robert Haydon, 1786–1846, British, Study For, Christ's Entry into Jerusalem, 1814 to 1820
Study For, Christ's Entry into Jerusalem
- Part Of:
Collective Title: Studies of, 167 Drawings, and 1 Print, for Oil Paintings, by Benjamin R. Haydon
- 1814 to 1820
- Pen and brown ink, brown wash on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 3 9/16 × 3 1/2 inches (9 × 8.9 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure study | figures | heads | holding | religious and mythological subject | vase
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.