Benjamin Robert Haydon, 1786–1846, British, Study for Napoleon Bonaparte, undated
- Study for Napoleon Bonaparte
- Pen and brown ink and brown wash on medium, smooth, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 7 3/8 × 6 1/16 inches (18.7 × 15.4 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.