Benjamin Robert Haydon, 1786–1846, British, Study of a Man in a Long Robe, undated
- Study of a Man in a Long Robe
- Black chalk, white chalk, red chalk, and graphite, on moderely thick, rough, brown, wove paper
- Sheet: 15 3/4 × 11 5/8 inches (40 × 29.5 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.