- [One from] A Volume of 46 drawings of landscapes, seascapes, churches and period costumes and 1 photograph
- Albumen print on semigloss photographic paper mounted to moderately thick, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 3 5/8 × 3 5/8 inches (9.2 × 9.2 cm) and Mount: 10 1/2 × 8 1/2 inches (26.7 × 21.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite on mount, lower center: " Osborne House I. of Wight | 1876"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Mary Howard, 19th century, British, [One from] A Volume of 46 drawings of landscapes, seascapes, churches and period costumes and 1 photograph, 1876
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.