- Carolus dei-Gratia Magnæ Brittanniæ, Franciæ et Hiberniæ Rex
- Line engraving and stipple engraving on medium, slightly textured, blued white, laid paper, mounted on, moderately thick, smooth, beige, wove paper
- Mount: 15 × 11 1/16 inches (38.1 × 28.1 cm), Sheet: 11 1/4 × 8 3/8 inches (28.6 × 21.3 cm), and Image: 10 3/8 × 8 inches (26.4 × 20.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower center: "only state | W.177 | ex c.24962"
Collector's mark: "G.A.C."
Lettered, lower center: "CAROLUS DEI-GRATIA. MAGNAÆ BRITANNIÆ, FRANCIÆ ET HIBERNIÆ REX"; lettered, lower left: "Ant. van Dyc pinxit."; lettered, lower right: "Adr. Lommelin Sculpsit."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Adrian Lommelin, c. 1637–1677, Carolus dei-Gratia Magnæ Brittanniæ, Franciæ et Hiberniæ Rex, ca.1635
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.