- Ye Sybil's Temple at Tivoli
- Graphite and varnish on thin, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 5 x 7 3/4 inches (12.7 x 19.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite upper left: "KK | 26"; in graphite upper center: "ye Sybil's Temple at Tivoli"; in graphite lower left: "16"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | architectural subject | buildings | columns | Grand Tour | temples | trees
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Italy | Tivoli
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
John Robert Cozens, 1752–1797, British, Ye Sybil's Temple at Tivoli, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.