Temple of Janus
- Part Of:
- Graphite and varnish on thin, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 5 3/8 x 6 1/2 inches (13.7 x 16.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite upper right: "KK | 21"; in graphite lower left: "22"; in graphite lower right: "Temp. Janus"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | architectural subject | Grand Tour | ruins | stones | temples | trees
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Italy | Rome
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.