From the Palace at Portici, September 7
- Part Of:
- Graphite and varnish on thin, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 6 x 9 1/2 inches (15.2 x 24.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite upper left to upper center: "From the Palace at Portici - Septr - 7"; in graphite lower center: "sea" in graphite right center: "Capri"; in graphite lower left: "52"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- buildings | columns | Grand Tour | islands | landscape | smoke | trees
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Italy
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
John Robert Cozens, 1752–1797, British, From the Palace at Portici, September 7, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.