IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
John Robert Cozens, 1752–1797, British, Cattle on a Boat, undated
Cattle on a Boat
- Part Of:
- Pen and black ink on thin, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 5 1/4 x 6 1/2 inches (13.3 x 16.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite lower left: "62"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | cattle | docks | dogs (animals) | genre subject | Grand Tour | marine art | trees
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.