- Pen and black ink on thin, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 7 1/4 x 9 7/8 inches (18.4 x 25.1 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink upper left: "Gaeta"; in graphite lower left: "64"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | buildings | Grand Tour | hills | houses | landscape | trees
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Gaeta | Italy
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
John Robert Cozens, 1752–1797, British, Gaeta, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.