Ascent of the Apennines to the Rochetta
- Part Of:
- Graphite on thin, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 4 5/8 x 7 1/4 inches (11.7 x 18.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite upper center to upper right: "Ascent of the Appenines to the Rochetta the | Road from Pavia to Genoa"; in graphite lower left: "73"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bridges (built works) | buildings | Grand Tour | landscape | mountains | roads
- Associated Places:
- Apennines | Europe | Italy
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
John Robert Cozens, 1752–1797, British, Ascent of the Apennines to the Rochetta, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.