- Between Saint-Thibaud-de-Couz and Chambery
- Graphite on thin, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 5 3/4 x 7 1/4 inches (14.6 x 18.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite upper center to upper right: "Between St. Thib. de C. & Chambery."; in graphite lower left: "78"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Grand Tour | hills | landscape | mountains | roads | rocks (landforms) | trees
- Associated Places:
- Chambéry | Europe | France
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
John Robert Cozens, 1752–1797, British, Between Saint-Thibaud-de-Couz and Chambery, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.