- View of the Arno Between Florence and Arezzo
- Graphite on thin, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 4 5/8 x 7 inches (11.7 x 17.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite upper right: "Between Florence & Arez<...>"; in graphite lower left: "80"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- aqueducts | arches | Grand Tour | hills | landscape | ruins | trees
- Associated Places:
- Arezzo | Arno | Europe | Florence | Italy
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
John Robert Cozens, 1752–1797, British, View of the Arno Between Florence and Arezzo, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.