Ascent to the Bochetta
- Part Of:
- Materials & Techniques:
- Graphite and varnish on thin, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 5 1/8 x 7 1/4 inches (13 x 18.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite upper center: "ascent to the Bochetta"; in graphite lower left: "82"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cliffs | Grand Tour | hills | landscape | mountains | roads | trees
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Italy | Liguria
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
John Robert Cozens, 1752–1797, British, Ascent to the Bochetta, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.