- The Coast of Posillipo, October 16
- Graphite on thin, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 6 3/8 x 9 inches (16.2 x 22.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite upper left to upper center: "the coast of Pausilippo - Octr-16"; in graphite upper right: "54"; in graphite lower left: "103"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- buildings | cliffs | coast | landscape | sea | trees
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Italy | Posíllipo
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
John Robert Cozens, 1752–1797, British, The Coast of Posillipo, October 16, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.