Salerno, September 18
- Part Of:
- Materials & Techniques:
- Graphite on thin, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 9 1/4 x 7 1/4 inches (23.5 x 18.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite upper left: "Salerno - Septr. 18-"; in graphite upper right: "32"; in graphite lower left: "104"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- buildings | clouds | hills | landscape | ships | trees
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Italy | Salerno
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
John Robert Cozens, 1752–1797, British, Salerno, September 18, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.