- Mont Cenis, October 20
- Graphite and varnish on thin, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 6 7/8 x 9 1/2 inches (17.5 x 24.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite upper left: "Mt. Cenis - Octr- 20"; in graphite upper right: "5"; in graphite upper center: "snow"; in graphite lower left: "109"
Watermark: J. Bigg
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- hills | landscape | mountains | trees
- Associated Places:
- Europe | France | Mont Cenis
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
John Robert Cozens, 1752–1797, British, Mont Cenis, October 20, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.