IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
John Robert Cozens, 1752–1797, British, Castle at Ferrara, June 21, undated
Castle at Ferrara, June 21
- Part Of:
- Graphite and varnish on thin, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 5 7/8 x 9 1/2 inches (14.9 x 24.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite upper left: "Castle at Farara | June 21 - "; in graphite upper right: "25"; in graphite lower center: "water"; in graphite lower left: "110"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | architectural subject | balconies | castle | towers | walls
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Ferrara | Italy
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.