IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
John Robert Cozens, 1752–1797, British, Santa Giustina, Padua, June 19, undated
Santa Giustina, Padua, June 19
- Part Of:
- Graphite and varnish on thin, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 6 1/2 x 9 5/8 inches (16.5 x 24.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite upper left: "Santa Giustina - - Padua. | June - 19"; in graphite upper right: "19"; in graphite lower left: "111"; in graphite lower right: "B 1"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | cityscape | domes | spires | street | trees | walls
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Italy | Padua | Santa Giustina
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.