- Convent near Ponte Nuovo, October 16
- Graphite and varnish on thin, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 6 1/4 x 9 1/4 inches (15.9 x 23.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite upper left to upper right: "The Convent of - on the walls near Ponte Nuovo | octr- 16"; in graphite upper right: "56"; in graphite lower left: "12[...]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | columns | convent | ruins | towers | trees | walls
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Italy | Ponte Nuovo
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
John Robert Cozens, 1752–1797, British, Convent near Ponte Nuovo, October 16, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.