John Robert Cozens, 1752–1797, British, Castello di Portofino, undated
Castello di Portofino
- Part Of:
- Graphite and varnish on thin, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 5 3/4 x 9 1/8 inches (14.6 x 23.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite upper right: "castello di Porto Fino"; in graphite lower left: "130"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | buildings | cliffs | hills | rocks (landforms) | ships
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Italy | Portofino
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.