Between Bolzano and Trent
- Part Of:
- Graphite and varnish on thin, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 9 5/8 x 7 1/2 inches (24.4 x 19.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite upper left: "Between Bolsano & Trent"; in graphite upper center: "+ small"; in graphite upper right: "14"; in graphite lower left: "136"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- buildings | hills | landscape | rocks (landforms) | trees
- Associated Places:
- Bolzano | Europe | Italy | Trent
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
John Robert Cozens, 1752–1797, British, Between Bolzano and Trent, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.