From Mirabella, Euganean Hills, June 19
- Part Of:
- Graphite and varnish on thin, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 7 3/8 x 9 3/4 inches (18.7 x 24.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite upper left to upper right: "<...>ent of - - - - from Mira-Bella - Euganian Hills | June 19."; in graphite upper right: "21"; in graphite lower left: "wood"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- buildings | hills | landscape | trees
- Associated Places:
- Euganean Hills | Europe | Italy
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
John Robert Cozens, 1752–1797, British, From Mirabella, Euganean Hills, June 19, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.