From Mirabella, Euganean Hills, June 19
- Part Of:
- Graphite and varnish on thin, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 7 3/8 x 9 3/4 inches (18.7 x 24.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite upper left to upper right: "<...>ent of - - - - from Mira-Bella - Euganian Hills | June 19."; in graphite upper right: "21"; in graphite lower left: "wood"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- buildings | hills | landscape | trees
- Associated Places:
- Euganean Hills | Europe | Italy
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
John Robert Cozens, 1752–1797, British, From Mirabella, Euganean Hills, June 19, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.