The Coast Towards Amalfi from Vietri, September 19
- Part Of:
- Graphite and varnish on thin, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 6 7/8 x 9 1/4 inches (17.5 x 23.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite upper left to upper right: "The Coast towards Amalfi from Vietre - Septr-19"; in graphite upper right: "32"; in graphite lower left: "144"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- buildings | cliffs | coast | hills | landscape | ships | trees
- Associated Places:
- Amalfi | Europe | Italy | Vietri sul Mare
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
John Robert Cozens, 1752–1797, British, The Coast Towards Amalfi from Vietri, September 19, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.