- Graphite on thin, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 6 1/4 x 10 1/8 inches (15.9 x 25.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite upper right: "Vernazza"; in graphite lower left: "153"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- buildings | cliffs | hills | landscape | rocks (landforms) | sea
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Italy | Vernazza
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
John Robert Cozens, 1752–1797, British, Vernazza, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.