The Place where the King Plays at Palloni
- Part Of:
- Materials & Techniques:
- Graphite and varnish on thin, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 7 3/8 x 9 1/2 inches (18.7 x 24.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite upper left to upper right: "<In the Bos> | The Place where The King plays at Palloni in the Boschetto - august 26"; in graphite upper right: "46"; in graphite lower left: "158"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | buildings | trees | walls
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Italy
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
John Robert Cozens, 1752–1797, British, The Place where the King Plays at Palloni, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.