- Additional Title(s):
- Part Of:
- Materials & Techniques:
- Graphite on thin, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 6 1/2 x 9 1/4 inches (16.5 x 23.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite upper right: "6"; in graphite lower left: "160"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- hills | landscape | mountains | trees
- Associated Places:
- Austria | Europe | Innsbruck
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.