At the Villa at Portici, August 30
- Part Of:
- Materials & Techniques:
- Graphite and varnish on thin, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 6 3/4 x 9 1/2 inches (17.1 x 24.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite upper left: "at the Villa at Portici - august 30."; in graphite upper right: "19"; in graphite center left: "acacia"; in graphite lower center: "167"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cathedrals | hills | landscape | mountains | smoke | trees
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Italy | Portici
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
John Robert Cozens, 1752–1797, British, At the Villa at Portici, August 30, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.