- Leading to the Grand Chartreuse, October 24
- Graphite and varnish on thin, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 9 3/4 x 7 1/4 inches (24.8 x 18.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite upper left to upper right: "Leading to the Grand Chartreuse - octr-24."; in graphite upper right: "10"; in graphite lower left: "168"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- canyons | landscape | mountains | rocks (landforms) | trees
- Associated Places:
- Europe | France | Grande Chartreuse, Couvent de la
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
John Robert Cozens, 1752–1797, British, Leading to the Grand Chartreuse, October 24, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.