San Pier d'Arena
- Part Of:
- Materials & Techniques:
- Graphite on thin, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 6 3/8 x 10 3/8 inches (16.2 x 26.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite upper center: "S. Pietro d'Arena & the course of the Polcevera - from the Bochetta." in graphite lower left: "180"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- buildings | landscape | mountains | rivers | trees | valleys
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Genoa | Italy | San Pier d'Arena
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
John Robert Cozens, 1752–1797, British, San Pier d'Arena, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.