Coast of Genoa Towards Lerici
- Part Of:
- Materials & Techniques:
- Graphite on thin, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 5 3/8 x 9 7/8 inches (13.7 x 25.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite upper right: "Coast of Genoa towards Lerici"; in graphite lower left: "188"; in graphite lower right: "[...]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | buildings | cliffs | coast | landscape | mountains | sea
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Genoa | Italy | Lérici
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
John Robert Cozens, 1752–1797, British, Coast of Genoa Towards Lerici, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.