Passage to the Grand Chartreuse, October 25
- Part Of:
- Graphite and varnish on thin, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 7 1/4 x 9 3/8 inches (18.4 x 23.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite upper left: "Passage to the Grand Char- Octr- 25 - "; in graphite upper right: "18"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cliffs | clouds | landscape | mountains | rocks (landforms) | trees
- Associated Places:
- Europe | France | Grande Chartreuse, Couvent de la
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
John Robert Cozens, 1752–1797, British, Passage to the Grand Chartreuse, October 25, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.