Eight colour prints
- after 1850
- Aquatint, etching, stipple engraving and color woodcut on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige, wove paper
- 12 5/8 × 11 inches (32 × 28 cm) and 11 × 9 5/8 inches (28 × 24.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on front, lower right: "No 3"; on back, upper left: "60 (circled)"; lower left, upside down: "B + B E / d / N.i.L"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- aprons | baby | bracelets | breeches | buckles | children | church | cloaks | costume | courting | cravats | dogs (animals) | dresses | dresses | family | fences | flirting | flowers (plants) | gardens | genre subject | grass | house | jackets | lace | life | love | marriage | marriage proposal | men | mufflers | necklaces | ring | shoes | stages | sunbonnets | tights | toys | trees | vases | veil | wedding dress | women
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Bradshaw & Blacklock, active ca.1850, British, Eight colour prints, after 1850
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.