- The Farmer's Boy & The Rustic Angler
- after 1850
- Aquatint, stipple engraving, etching and color woodcut on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Image: 4 3/8 x 6 5/16 inches (11.1 x 16.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back of print, center, "4 prints, 10/-"; inscribed in graphite, on back of mount, upper left: "B+B E/g/G | 30/ | 29 + 41"; upper center: "Farmers Boy"; center: "63 (circled)"
Lettered, in black ink, lower right inside image: "BRADSHAW & BLACKLOCK LICENSEES MANC.R | BY BAXTERS PATENT."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- barefoot | barrel | basket | boots | boys | boys | bridge (built work) | children | collars | dog (animal) | fishermen | fishing | fishing rod | genre subject | grass | jackets | river | sack | sky | town | trees | vests
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Bradshaw & Blacklock, active ca.1850, British, The Farmer's Boy & The Rustic Angler, after 1850
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.