- after 1850
- Aquatint, etching, stipple engraving and color woodcut on moderately thick, smooth, cream wove paper
- Image: 4 3/8 x 3 1/4 inches (11.1 x 8.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on mount shared with B1977.14.10651-10654, center left: "53"; center right: "53"; lower left: "37"; lower right: "42 | 4 / or"; on back, upper left: "57 (circled)"; center: "B + B | E / w / - | 3oL"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- barrel | children | clouds | costume | discussion (meeting) | dogs (animals) | evening | family | farm | genre subject | gesturing | grass | hats | hills | house | jackets | landscape | leaves | mallet | military costume | path | planks | playing | rope | saluting | slippers | stool | sword | table | trees
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Bradshaw & Blacklock, active ca.1850, British, Four Subjects, after 1850
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.