- after 1850
- Aquatint, etching, and color woodcut on moderately thick, smooth, beige, wove paper
- Sheet (cropped inside plate): 5 1/2 x 8 1/8 inches (14 x 20.7 cm) and Image: 4 7/16 x 6 1/16 inches (11.3 x 15.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, upper left: "B + B 73 | E / g /G 80 (80 is circled)"; upper right: "Bv 10/ | 3/6"
Lettered, in black ink, lower center: "HAMPTON COURT"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bushes | castle | children | columns | dresses | fancy dress | flowers (plants) | fountains | frolicking | gardens | genre subject | men | nobles | palace | path | pond | suits | top hats | trees | women
- Associated Places:
- England | Hampton Court | Hereford and Worcester | Leominster | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Bradshaw & Blacklock, active ca.1850, British, Hampton Court, after 1850
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.