Print made by Bradshaw & Blacklock, active ca.1850, British, Here's Dada Coming. My Pretty Dada. Shoulder Arms. What Pretty Things, after 1850
Here's Dada Coming. My Pretty Dada. Shoulder Arms. What Pretty Things.
- after 1850
- Aquatint, stipple engraving, etching and color woodcut on moderately thick, smooth, cream wove paper
- Image: 5 9/16 x 2 3/8 inches (14.1 x 6 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- apron | bodice | bracelet | buckles | bushes | cuffs | dress | genre subject | grass | hat | ribbon | roses | seated | sitting | sunbonnet | thoughtful | trees | vines | woman
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.