Print made by Bradshaw & Blacklock, active ca.1850, British, Here's Dada Coming. My Pretty Dada. Shoulder Arms. What Pretty Things, after 1850
Here's Dada Coming. My Pretty Dada. Shoulder Arms. What Pretty Things.
- after 1850
- Materials & Techniques:
- Aquatint, stipple engraving, etching and color woodcut on moderately thick, smooth, cream wove paper
- Image: 5 9/16 x 2 7/16 inches (14.1 x 6.2 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bonnet | boots | bushes | bustle | cloak | collar | collar (animal equipment) | costume | dogs (animals) | dress | dress | flowers (plants) | genre subject | grass | leash | muff | ribbons | smiling | sunbonnet | train | trees | trunks | woman
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.