Print made by Bradshaw & Blacklock, active ca.1850, British, Here's Dada Coming. My Pretty Dada. Shoulder Arms. What Pretty Things, after 1850
Here's Dada Coming. My Pretty Dada. Shoulder Arms. What Pretty Things.
- after 1850
- Aquatint, stipple engraving, etching and color woodcut on moderately thick, smooth, cream wove paper
- Image: 5 9/16 x 2 7/16 inches (14.1 x 6.2 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- breeches | buckles | bushes | collar | costume | cravat | cuffs | fences | genre subject | grass | jacket | lace | man | posing | ribbon | slouch hats | sword | thoughtful | tights | trees | watching
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.