Italian Peasants - Tryoliean Waltz.
- after 1850
- Aquatint, etching, stipple engraving and color woodcut on cream card mounted on cream card
- Image: 4 5/16 x 6 3/8 inches (11 x 16.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on front, lower left on mount: "E / w / -"; lower right: "3o /"; on back, upper left: "Po | 83 (circled)"; center: "B + B 3oz | 36 + 49"
Lettered, in black ink, lower left inside image: " B + B"; lower right inside image: "Bradshaw & Blacklock, Licensees Manc.R | By Baxters Patent."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- aprons | bonnets | bucket | child | costume | dancing | flowers (plants) | folk dancing | forest | fruit | genre subject | grass | lake | landscape | mountains | peasants | slippers | steps | terrace | village | waltzing | women
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Bradshaw & Blacklock, active ca.1850, British, Italian Peasants - Tryoliean Waltz, after 1850
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.