- Oriental Scenes
- after 1850
- Etching, stipple engraving and color woodcut on cream card mounted on beige card
- Image: 2 3/4 x 6 13/16 inches (7 x 17.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on mount (shared by two images), on front, upper right: "Oriental Scenes | 99 / 8 pints"; center: "B + B E / G"; lower right: "Rural Scenes | 100/8 prints"; on back, upper left: "25/5L | 74 (circled)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Arabian camel | boys | bridles | building | coverings | discussion | dogs (animals) | genre subject | gesturing | hills | horse (animal) | lake | landscape | men | Oriental | palm trees | pipes | rifles | robes | sitting | spears | stripes | swords | talking | travel | turbans
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Bradshaw & Blacklock, active ca.1850, British, Oriental Scenes, after 1850
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.