- Part Of:
- after 1850
- Materials & Techniques:
- Etching, stipple engraving, and color woodcut on cream card mounted on beige card
- Image: 2 3/4 x 6 13/16 inches (7 x 17.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on mount (shared by two images), on front, upper right: "Oriental Scenes | 99 / 8 pints"; center: "B + B E / G"; lower right: "Rural Scenes | 100/8 prints"; on back, upper left: "25/5L | 74 (circled)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- aprons | breeches | buckets | chickens | church | cows | discussion (meeting) | dogs (animals) | dresses | farm | farmers | fences | genre subject | goats | horses (animals) | houses | hunting | lake | men | milking | nobles | peasants | riding boots | roosters | sailboat | sheep | steeple | top hats | town | trees | village | women | yokes
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Bradshaw & Blacklock, active ca.1850, British, Rural Scenes, after 1850
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.