- Prince Albert
- after 1855
- Aquatint, stipple engraving, etching and color woodcut on moderately thick, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 10 7/16 x 7 1/2 inches (26.5 x 19 cm) and Image: 8 7/8 x 6 3/8 inches (22.5 x 16.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, upper left: "B + B E / w / G 2"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- balustrade | beard | castle | clouds | columns | curls | horses (animals) | labor | lace | medal | moustache | plow (agricultural equipment) | portrait | pose | prince | royalty | sashes (costume accessories) | top hat | trees | vest | vines
- Associated People:
- Albert (1819–1861), prince consort, consort of Queen Victoria
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
after George Baxter, 1804–1867, British, Prince Albert, after 1855
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.