- Watercolor, gouache, and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 3/8 × 12 11/16 inches (23.8 × 32.2 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "90 | [...]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- hills | landscape | moon | night | shadows | stars
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
Andrew Lambirth, John Nash : artist & countryman, Unicorn Press, Norwich, p. 43, NJ18.N16 L36 2019 Oversize (YCBA)