- Moonlight Landscape
- Watercolor, gouache, and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 3/8 × 12 11/16 inches (23.8 × 32.2 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "90 | [...]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- hills | landscape | moon | night | shadows | stars
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
John Northcote Nash, 1893–1977, British, Moonlight Landscape, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.