IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
John Northcote Nash, 1893–1977, British, Moonlight Landscape, undated
- Watercolor, gouache, and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 3/8 × 12 11/16 inches (23.8 × 32.2 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "90 | [...]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- hills | landscape | moon | night | shadows | stars
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
20th Century Works on Paper (Yale Center for British Art, 2000-01-27 - 2000-04-30) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
Andrew Lambirth, John Nash : artist & countryman, Unicorn Press, Norwich, p. 43, NJ18.N16 L36 2019 Oversize (YCBA) [YCBA]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.