- Former Title(s):
Vues Pittoresques de l'Écosse / Brackline
- Part Of:
- Lithograph on moderately thick, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 10 1/2 x 13 3/16 inches (26.7 x 33.5 cm) and Image: 6 1/4 x 8 13/16 inches (15.9 x 22.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on front, upper left: "Du[...] R. A."
Lettered, in black ink, lower left under image: "Lith. par Bonington, d'apres les dessins de F. A. Pernot"; lower center: "BRACKLINE."; lower right under image: "Imp. Lith. de Villain."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cascade | flowers (plants) | forest | herons | landscape | mountains | plants | rocks (landforms) | stream | trees | waterfall | wood
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Highland | Scotland | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Richard Parkes Bonington, 1802–1828, British, Brackline, 1826
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.