Croix de Moulin les Planches
- Former Title(s):
Voyages pittoresques et romantiques dans l'ancienne France / Croix de Moulin-les-Planches
- Part Of:
- Lithograph on moderately thick, smooth, cream wove paper with cream chine collé
- 13 1/8 x 10 1/2 inches (33.3 x 26.7 cm), 9 11/16 x 7 3/4 inches (24.6 x 19.7 cm), and 8 1/2 x 7 5/16 inches (21.6 x 18.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "Dub. R.A."
Lettered, in black ink, upper center: "Pl. 77"; lower left under image: "R. P. Bonnington litog."; lower center: "Croix de Moulin les Planches."; lower right under image: "imprime par C. Hullmandel."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bags | balcony | baskets | buildings | carts | children | chimney | clouds | cross (motif) | crucifix | discussion (meeting) | dresses | gathering | genre subject | hats | hay | horses (animals) | house | icon | men | religion | road | sculpture | smoke | square | stairs | statue | trees | walking | women
- Associated Places:
- Europe | France | Franche-Comté
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
Richard Parkes Bonington (Musée du Petit Palais, 1992-03-05 - 1992-05-17) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
Richard Parkes Bonington (Yale Center for British Art, 1991-11-13 - 1992-01-19) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]