Façade de l'Eglise de Brou
- Former Title(s):
Voyages pittoresques et romantiques dans l'ancienne France / Façade de l'Eglise de Brou
- Part Of:
- Lithograph on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 21 x 13 7/8 inches (53.3 x 35.2 cm) and Image: 13 3/16 x 8 7/8 inches (33.5 x 22.6 cm)
Marked in red ink, collector's stamp of Philippe Burty, "PB" in a square
Lettered, in black ink, upper center: "P. 25."; lower left under image: "Bonington 1825"; lower center: "Facade de L'Eglise de Brou."; lower left under image: "Lith de G Engelmann"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | bucket | cathedral | church | cloaks | clouds | hats | men | procession | rocks (landforms) | rose window | sculptures | spires | statues | tree | windows | women
- Associated Places:
- Brou | Centre | Eure-et-Loir | Europe | France
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Richard Parkes Bonington, 1802–1828, British, Façade de l'Eglise de Brou, 1825
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.