Lac de Killin
- Former Title(s):
Vues Pittoresques de l'Écosse / Lac de Killin
- Part Of:
- Lithograph on moderately thick, smooth, cream wove paper
- 10 1/16 x 13 1/16 inches (25.5 x 33.2 cm) and 6 9/16 x 9 1/8 inches (16.6 x 23.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on front, upper left: "Du[...] R.A."; upper right: "9"; on back, lower right: "ORA | EX"
Lettered, in black ink, lower left under image: "Lithog. par Bonington d'apres les dessins de F.A. Pernot."; lower center: "LAC DE KILLIN. | LOCH KILLIN."; lower right under image: "Imp. Lith. de Villain."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- buildings | clouds | fisherman | fishing | hills | lake | landscape | men | mountain | plants | sailboat | sailing | sand | seamen | town | trees | trunks
- Associated Places:
- Killin | Killin, Loch | Scotland | Stirling | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Richard Parkes Bonington, 1802–1828, British, Lac de Killin, 1826
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.