Tour aux Archives a Vernon
- Former Title(s):
Voyages pittoresques et romantiques dans l'ancienne France / Tour aux archives à Vernon
- Part Of:
- Lithograph on moderately thick, smooth, cream wove paper with beige chine collé
- 17 15/16 x 13 9/16 inches (45.6 x 34.5 cm), 9 3/16 x 6 13/16 inches (23.3 x 17.3 cm), and 4 3/4 x 6 5/16 inches (12.1 x 16 cm)
Lettered, in black ink, upper center: "P. 214."; lower left under image: "Bonington 1824"; lower center, under chine collé: "Tour aux archives a Bernon"; lower right under image: "Lith. d. G. Engelmann"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | birds | caps | clouds | dresses | flowers (plants) | genre subject | kneeling | men | nobles | picking | plants | ruins | talking | tights | touring | tower (building division) | trees | trunks | women
- Associated Places:
- Eure | Europe | France | Haute-Normandie | Vernon
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Richard Parkes Bonington, 1802–1828, British, Tour aux Archives a Vernon, 1824
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.