- Cascades de Thiers, Auvergne
- Lithograph on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige wove paper with gray chine collé
- Sheet: 17 7/8 x 13 11/16 inches (45.4 x 34.8 cm), Sheet: 12 11/16 x 10 15/16 inches (32.2 x 27.8 cm), and Image: 10 3/16 x 11 inches (25.8 x 27.9 cm)
Lettered, upper center: "Pl. 121."; lower left: "J.D. Harding lithog."; lower center: "Cascades de Thiers. | Auvergne."; lower right: "Imprime par C. Hullmandel."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- aprons | bonnets | children | fields | houses | landscape | leisure | mountains | resting | river | rocks (landforms) | trees | valley | waterfalls | women
- Associated Places:
- Auvergne | Europe | France | Puy-de-Dôme | Thiers
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
James Duffield Harding, 1798–1863, British, Cascades de Thiers, Auvergne, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.